Please Note: These age grids are now outdated. Please see the agegrids available from the Müller et al. 2013 study on Ocean Chemistry at the Seawater chemistry driven by supercontinent assembly, break-up and dispersal resource page.
- Tonga-Kermadec Subduction System
- Java-Sunda Subduction System
- Izu-Bonin-Mariana Subduction System
- Japan-Kuril Subduction System
- Aleutian Subduction System
- Cascadia Subduction System
- Middle America Subduction System
- Andes Subduction System
Sdrolias and Müller, 2006, Controls on Back-arc Basin Formation, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, Vol. 7, Q04016, doi:10.1029/2005GC001090.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
20 total views, 1 views today