EarthByte has now released a list of projects for potential Honours students for 2016.
The project topics span:
- The role of mechanical stratigraphy in the structural style of deformed sedimentary basins
- Understanding the formation Earth’s largest continental ribbon: The Lord Howe Rise
- Evolution of the Australian climate and landscape over the last 100 Myr
- Unravelling the causes of Cretaceous oceanic anoxic events in the South Atlantic
- Global distribution of deep-sea sediments in the Miocene
- Influence of dynamic topography on Cretaceous global sea level change
- Plate tectonic history and basin evolution around Myanmar
- Exploring solid Earth models with machine learning
- Feedbacks between lithospheric extension, surface processes, and climatic forcing
If you are interested in learning more about any of the projects, please get in contact with any of the project supervisors.
101 total views, 2 views today