PyBacktrack 1.3 is now available as a Python package and a Docker image.
The documentation is available at:
Changes since version 1.2:
- Supports Python 3:
- please also use the recent pyGPlates Python 3 release.
- Added the following output columns:
- change in dynamic topography elevation since present day
- depth from fully decompacted layers (using surface porosity only)
- as if no portion of any layer had ever been buried
- fully decompacted surface layer thickness divided by its deposition interval
- Option to force continental subsidence model:
- if well site is in age grid (oceanic crust) but known to be on continental crust.
- Option to ignore total sediment thickness grid:
- if well site is known to be drilled to basement.
- Fixed missing last row of output:
- when well depth exceeds total sediment thickness.
- Fixed bug in syn-rift subsidence equation:
- affected tectonic subsidence by less than 1%.
1,246 total views, 1 views today